Who can ART help access the NDIS?
The Assessment and Referral Team (ART) is taking referrals to support at-risk children and young people aged 7-25 years who:
- identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
- identify as culturally and linguistically diverse.
- identify as LGBTQI+.
- are engaged with, at risk of engaging with, or transitioning from the Justice or Child Protection systems.
- are disengaging from education or transitioning from school.
- experience, or are at-risk of experiencing domestic and family violence, homelessness, social isolation and/or harm.
- have caring responsibilities.
- are living in regional and remote areas.